Designed and made in New Zealand, for our harsh conditions, our greenhouses have a 150km/h wind rating and are guaranteed not to have panels blow out!
Clear 6mm UV Stable Twin-wall Premium Grade Polycarbonate
- Tough and durable enough to withstand the knocks & has a higher thermal efficiency than glass.
- Covered by 10 year warranty against breakage and discolouration.
- Insulating double layered, thermally efficient, keeps the warmth in and the frosts out.
- Safe, secure and virtually unbreakable.
- Diffused light won’t burn plants and great for seedlings
- UV protected on BOTH SIDES
- Smooth sliding door on roller castors with stainless steel bearings. Optional screen doors available for extra ventilation
- 2x - 8x roof vents, depending on length.
- Strong, durable, powder coated aluminium frame in matt black.
- Standard 300mm corner stakes included on smaller models. For these, optional foundation mounting kits are sold separately. Our 6x6ft to 6x12ft and our 8x6ft to 8x12ft Greenhouses are supplied with standard 300mm corner stakes. Our larger greenhouses (6x16ft and up, 8x16ft and up, and all our 10ft range) come with the additional foundation mounting kits. The additional mounting kits may also be purchased separately for the smaller greenhouses.
- Gutters for rain catchment
- Optional shelving
- Optional side wall louvres
- Optional Autovent openers
- Optional extra set of doors (6ft/1.972m wide have 1 door, 8 & 10ft/2.596 & 3.2m wide have 2 doors as standard) for opposite end of greenhouse. The doors can only go on the ends of the greenhouse, not the sides. This is because the sides are too short for door entry. If you would like side doors, the 12ft/3.8m wide series can accomodate that. The 12ft/3.8m wide series is 2.4m high at the eaves (sides).
For your convenience, we offer financing through Gilrose Finance. Click the icon below to fill out an application. At checkout, you will choose the bank transfer option, then upon a successful loan application, your funds will be applied to your order.