|Glazed with 4mm A-Grade Toughened Safety Glass
Glass provides superior clarity and longevity but is now significantly stronger. Toughened Safety Glass is made to AS/NZS2208 safety standards, and is significantly safer and a lot more practical.
4mm Toughened Safety Glass
- Longevity - Hard and durable, potentially lasting for decades.
- Clarity - Maximum light transmission and full colour spectrum.
- Beauty - Timeless, classical look, adding value to any landscape.
Classic look and unsurpassed longevity
Not only does glass have a timeless, traditional look and superior clarity but also offers a longer service life than other glazing materials
25 Year Guarantee
With the strength of this glazing Winter Gardenz can offer a full 25 year guarantee on all our Glass houses
Greenhouse Features and Options:
- Smooth sliding door on roller castors with stainless steel bearings. Optional screen doors available for extra ventilation
- 2x - 8x roof vents, depending on length.
- Strong, durable, powder coated aluminium frame in matt black.
- Standard 300mm corner stakes included on smaller models. For these, optional foundation mounting kits are sold separately. Our 6x6ft to 6x12ft and our 8x6ft to 8x12ft Greenhouses are supplied with standard 300mm corner stakes. Our larger greenhouses (6x16ft and up, 8x16ft and up, and all our 10ft range) come with the additional foundation mounting kits. The additional mounting kits may also be purchased separately for the smaller greenhouses.
- Gutters for rain catchment
- Optional shelving
- Optional side wall louvres
- Optional Autovent openers
- Optional extra set of doors (6ft/1.972m wide have 1 door, 8 & 10ft/2.596 & 3.2m wide have 2 doors as standard) for opposite end of greenhouse. The doors can only go on the ends of the greenhouse, not the sides. This is because the sides are too short for door entry. If you would like side doors, the 12ft/3.8m wide series can accommodate that. The 12ft/3.8m wide series is 2.4m high at the eaves (sides).
Please note that Glasshouses will only be shipped to your nearest MainFreight Depot. The glass crates are too heavy (300kg+) to deliver to a residential address without a forklift. You will need to arrange to pick up the glasshouse from the depot with a trailer, Mainfreight will load it onto your trailer with a forklift. When you get to your building site, you will just need to unload one piece of glass at a time.
Kitsets need to be kept dry until assembly! This applies especially to glass, to avoid damage to the panes.